All interested companies are requested to participate in side-exhibition of the Congress by exhibition registration as follows.
- Standard booth including : Rear and side walls, fascia with company name, 1 table, 2 chairs and electricity connection
- Listing and description in the Exhibition catalog and website
- Report of company’s activities in special issue of drilling industry magazine in one page.
- Free registration of 2 delegates for attending the conference and exhibition
- 250 EUR per sq. meter
- Minimum reservation is 12 Sq. Meter.
|A – Inline (Open to 1 aisle)||No Surcharge|
|B – Corner (Open to 2 aisles)||+10% on space only rate|
|C – Peninsular (Open to 3 aisles)||+15% on space only rate|
|D – Island (Open to 4 aisles)||+20% on space only rate|
BOOKING DEADLINE : 15 February 2017
Before January 1st 2017: %75 Refund of Payment
After January 1st 2017: %25 Refund of Payment
After January 15th 2017: No refunds
- No cancellation shall be acknowledged unless received in writing by secretariat. The date upon which the notice of cancellation is received shall apply as the official date of cancellation.
- Upon Exhibitor notification of cancellation, secretariat has the right to resell the space vacated.
- Once the Exhibitor application has been received by Secretariat, a confirmation of acceptance together with an invoice, will be sent. The invoice will include a request asking for the Exhibitor to pay the invoice in full by no later than 10 days following the invoice date.
- Secretariat reserves the right to cancel and reassign any exhibit space for which an invoice remains unpaid for more than 10 days after the invoice date.
- No Exhibitor will be allowed to begin move-in operations or be listed as an Exhibitor in the conference program until full payment and a signed contract has been received by Secretariat.
No Exhibitor shall assign, sublet or apportion the whole or any part of the space allotted to him nor permit any other person or party to exhibit there in any other goods’ apparatus etc. not manufactured or distributed by Exhibitor in the regular course of his business except upon prior written consent from the congress.
HOW TO BOOK A STAND
- Download the space allocation contract
- Fill out the contract, scan and email to email@example.com (You will receive an email acknowledging your reserve)
- Contact the secretariat for space approval and payment procedure.