If you need any assistance for taking Iranian Visa for attending the conference and you cannot do it by yourself, here is the process you can do and go through us:
- Download the form by clicking the key below, fill it and send it and a copy of your passport’s first page to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After 3-5 days we will give you a reference number which you present it to Iran’s embassy in your country and apply for the visa
The administration fee for this performance would be 20 EUROS which you inform us and we will add it to your invoice.
- 1)What type of visa will I need?
The main types of visa issued are:
- Tourist Visa
- Business Visa
- Press Visa
- Pilgrimage Visa
Tourist Visa (single or double entry)
A tourist visa is required by foreign nationals who wish to travel to Iran for sightseeing purposes or to visit their friends and family. The maximum duration of stay for a tourist visa is 30 days.
Entry Visa (single, double entry)
An ‘entry’ visa is effectively a ‘business’ visa. It is required by foreign nationals who wish to travel to Iran for economic, commercial, cultural or industrial purposes. It is also required by those attending economic or cultural conferences or those participating in sporting events. The authorised duration of stay is usually up to 30 days.
A press visa is required by foreign journalists who wish to travel to Iran. Applications for press visas must be made to the dedicated Press Section of the embassy.
It is issued for foreign Muslim pilgrims for the purpose of visiting the sacred places in Iran like Mashhad, Qom, and Shiraz.
- 2)How do I get an Iranian visa?
The visa process is in two distinct parts. First you have to obtain the visa permit, which can only be issued by the Foreign Ministry (FM) in Iran. You cannot lodge an application with the Iranian FM directly, nor can you currently lodge an application through an Iranian Consulate.
- 3)Useful Links
- 4)Business Visa
- If you are a UK passport holder wishing to go to Iran on business, currently the only option is to ask your host company to lodge an application at the Iranian Foreign Ministry (in Tehran) on your behalf, in the capacity of your host to obtain the visa permit. Please note an ‘invitation letter’ from your host company is not sufficient.
- Once you have the visa permit issued via your host company, we can assist you to have the visa stamped into your passport.
- The Iranian visa process is in two parts:
- First, one has to obtain a visa permit from the Foreign Ministry (FM). This is the only ‘authority’ with the power to issue Iranian visas. It is a centralised process, thus all applications must be approved solely by visa section of FM. Once the visa application is approved, a visa permit number will be issued for you. This process can take around 2 weeks.
- The second part is to visit an Iranian Consulate (appointed at the start of the process) armed with the visa permit number, in order to have the visa stamped in the passport. This cannot be done by post and can take anything from 1 day to 2 weeks.
Details of the Visa process
- UK (as well as USA & Canadian) passport holders do not have the option of getting a ‘visa on arrival’ – they are required to have the visa stamped in their passport in advance.
If you are based in the UK, as the Iranian Consulate in London is closed (it is only open for Iranian Consular affairs), in order to have the visa stamped in your passport, you have to ask for the visa permission to be sent for collection to an Iranian Consulate elsewhere. The one we currently recommend and can assist you with stamp collection is Berlin.
- You can also collect the visa stamp in person, for example in Dublin, Paris, Istanbul or any city of your choice, with an Iranian Consulate.
- Once the visa permit is issued, it is valid for collection within 3 months. Once you have it stamped into your passport, you have 3 months to enter Iran. The visa duration is for a maximum of 30 days stay in Iran.
- The first step in the process is to ask your hosts to lodge an application on your behalf. In order to do this, please print & complete in black ink, this form: R1-R2 form.
For official Visa procedures you can check out the following website: